Throughout the enrollment process, there are several reports in different areas of the system that will help you manage enrollment metrics and financial information.
- Enrollment Report: This report allows you to set enrollment targets for each grade level, and see your progress to meeting those targets. You can also see the details of your potential enrollment, newly enrolled students and returning students.
- Net Tuition and Fees Report: This is a report of all tuition, fee amounts, and contract totals for all students with a contract that's in any status other than pending.
- Payment History Report: This report shows a history of payments that have been captured in the system. It's a great place to check if a payment failed.
- Line Items Report: This report shows all payment amounts that you can expect to be paid. It includes additional fees such as hot lunch fees, bus fees, etc.
- Custom Enrollment Searches: Learn how to build custom enrollment searches that you can save and refer back to during the process!