Within Settings -->Lottery --> Lottery Settings, you can customize what appears on the waitlist and lottery results screen, and define some visual settings in the lottery presentation.
Additional Data Displayed on Waitlist & Lottery Results
- Siblings that are also applicants (1): When this option is checked, the siblings that are also applicants of the students in the lottery will display on the view screen and on the waitlist pages within the Admissions tab.
- Siblings that are also students (2): When this option is checked, the siblings of the students in the lottery that are current students in the school will display on the view screen and on the waitlist pages within the Admissions tab.
- Maximum student rows to display at once (3): This is the maximum number of student rows you want to display at once in the presentation mode.
- Fade in animation time (4): This is the animation time for all of the results to fade in during the presentation, which are set in milliseconds.
- Fade out animation time (5): This is the animation time for all of the results to fade out during the presentation, which are set in milliseconds.
- Student info heading delay (6): This is how long each students name and position is displayed on the screen along the left.
- Student info row delay (7): This is how long each students name and additional information is displayed in the row format along the right of the heading.
- Final result delay (8): This is how long the results will display before moving onto the lottery is complete page.
- Partition lotteries and waitlists by lottery_option_1? (9): Lotteries are silo'd by 2 criteria: Apply Grade and Apply Year. Lottery option 1 is available as a partition so that schools can add a third criteria to their lottery such as campus or gender. This third criteria would be setup as lottery option 1 on the back end of the system, and it would display as a column in the lottery page so that the lottery is now filtered by all 3 criteria.
- Save (10): Click save to set your changes.