Admissions Status includes all status types within the admissions role. Within the Admissions Status search, you have two status options:
- 'Is' currently is for anyone that’s currently in a status type right now.
- 'Became' shows historical data and will show you anyone that’s ever been that status at any point in time. Therefore, if you search for anyone that 'became' an Applicant at any time, you’ll notice some contacts will be in an Applicant status, while many will have moved on to other statuses such as Application Complete, Accepted, etc.
Next, you can select one or more admissions status(es) to search on from the drop down menu.
1. Find anyone in the Term 2016-2017 that’s currently an Inquiry.
2. Find anyone in the Term 2016-2017 that became an applicant in the last 30 days.
3. See how many completed application forms you have for each grade level for your applicants and your application complete students.
First set your search criteria and click search.
Next click on change display/columns.
Select the Summary Report (1). Sort by just the Grade (2) level if you want a total count of completed Application forms for each grade. There will also be a total overall count calculated at the bottom. Then click Apply (3).
Once your results display, you can save (1) your search for future reference or export (2) it to Excel, CSV, or to an import template.