The Admissions tab of the contact record is where you can view and edit all fields that are displayed within a certain set of field groupings.
Important: These field groupings will only display for admin accounts where the 'Admission' permission is set within the 'Admin Accounts' page. Within this page, you can perform the following actions:
Show All (1): This option will display all fields that have been completed and that are incomplete within this tab.
Show only Completed (2): This option will display only the fields that have been filled out. All remaining fields will be hidden from view.
Field Groupings (3): The admissions tab displays the groupings listed below:
- Prospect: This includes fields such as prospect status, expected entry grade and expected entry year.
- Inquiry: This includes fields such as the 'what questions can we answer' field, referral method and any other related fields for your Inquiry process.
- Application: This includes fields such as is international, sibling at school, referral method, application submit date, etc.
- Education: This includes fields such as previous school, previous school address, etc.
- Interests: This includes fields such as academic interests, athletic interests, etc.
- Events: This includes fields such as tour guide name, shadow day host, etc.
- Programs: This includes pre-k programs, nursery programs, etc.
- Interview: This includes fields such as Interviewer name, interview notes, etc.
- Review: This includes fields such as decline reason, review decision, etc.
- Testing: This includes test score fields such as test 1 math, test 1 verbal, test 1 reading, test 1 date, etc.
To learn what fields are assigned to each grouping in your site, read the article on Field & Data settings.
Edit Fields (4): This button allows you to edit/update all of the fields within the page.
In edit mode, you can update any fields that were incorrectly filled out on a form by a parent, update information to make it current, or fill out a field that’s internal facing only. Please note: updating fields within the contact record do NOT update the information that was filled out on the form. Fields on forms are saved as is and do not update unless a new form is submitted as a replacement. Once you’re done, click save edits in the upper right or near the bottom of the page.