Methods to Reach Support
Our Support Team is available between 7AM and 6PM Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday. Important Note: Support requests are answered in the order they are received. You can also sign up for live web-based trainings here. To stay current with product updates and fixes, click here.
- Live Chat: Click 'Contact Support' in the top right of your SchoolAdmin site
- Phone: (512) 520-8660
- Email: email@example.com
Although most changes within your SchoolAdmin site are now self-service friendly, there are some changes that are managed by SchoolAdmin. Click here for a complete list.
SchoolAdmin Support Chat
SchoolAdmin provides online chat support so you can obtain answers to your questions with a live person, or via email during after hours. The chat app is also where you can find out about exciting new features we added based on your feedback!
Click on the 'Contact Support' button in the upper right corner of your SchoolAdmin site to be put in touch with one of our Support Specialists directly via in-app chat. You can also click on the 'Help' icon to access our online Help Center, full of videos and articles while you wait!
Best Practices for Submitting Support Requests
When submitting a support request, we suggest you include the following information for the quickest streamlined response:
- Where does the issue exist? For example, on the Admissions list page, on the personal tab of the contact record, etc.
- Who is affected by the issue? Provide a link to any relevant contact record(s) or list the contact name(s).
- What steps did you take before you arrived at the issue? For example, what page were you on, what did you click before the issue came up, etc.
- Attach screenshots (if applicable) using the paperclip icon in the message area or by using the method described below in Capturing Your Screen.
- For any form edits: Please provide this information in an editable document and NOT in a PDF format so that we can copy and paste the information you provided. When submitting form edits please use this request form for more accurate edits.
Capturing Your Screen
If there is an issue on your site that is easier to show than explain through text, you can easily capture a screenshot or screen recording using our integrated Coview software. First, click on 'Contact Support' and then find the button that says 'Capture my screen'.
From there, you can decide whether you want to capture a screenshot or a screen recording. Please note: This will capture the screen that you are currently on, so make sure to navigate to the page you want to capture before clicking on it.
Start a Chat, View Chat History, Re-Open a Chat and Access Release Notes
To start a new conversation, click on the 'New conversation' button and a Support Specialist will get back to you once available. Please note, support requests are answered in the order they are received.
To access a history of your chat conversations, re-open a past chat, or access release notes that we sent out via a pop-up message, simply click on 'See previous' in the top of the chat window.
This is where you can view an entire history of your chat messages with our Support Specialists, as well as a history of all feature announcements that we’ve sent out. This is a great way to stay informed about the updates we make to the product, and fixes that were made for any reported issues.
- To view a message, click on it.
- You can re-open a past chat by opening it and then start the conversation again. This is a great way to streamline your support requests.
- To submit a new request, click on “New conversation” near the bottom of the window.
- To go back to the main support window, click on the arrow in the upper left.
- To close out of chat, click on the 'x' in the upper right.
Look for Help Articles While You Wait
While you wait for a Support Specialist to get back to you, you can type keywords into the search bar to look for a related article in our online Help Center. Click on the blue arrow to submit your search.
The search will populate with links to related articles and/or videos that you can click on to learn more!