You can download and print various online forms in bulk, such as Inquiry Forms, Application Forms, Contracts, Teacher Recommendations, and even custom admissions or enrollment forms. This bulk action lives under the green Download (1) menu on a list page or search. Navigate through the sub-menus (2) and then select the desired form (3) you wish to download and print. If there are no forms to download, you will be notified.
How-To: Select Print Options
Once you’ve selected the form to download and print, you can set some printing options as described below:
- Font Size: Here you have two font size options to choose from: Standard is approximately 8pt font, while Large is approximately 10pt font.
- Pages to Include: If you’re printing a document with multiple labeled pages, you can either print the entire document or you can select which pages you wish to print from the drop-down menu.
- Form Options: Here you can include page numbers, repeat the header on every page, include page breaks between each form page, and/or include the contact portrait (if available)! Please note: If you include the contract portrait, the file size will double.
- Download Options: When printing forms in bulk you can download them as one large PDF file or you can download a ZIP file, which will create a separate PDF for each student’s form, and it will include their name in the file name.
- Generate: Once you’ve set your printing options, click Generate to bulk download your forms. If you need to exit out of this menu, you can click Cancel.