Readers are assigned by a SchoolAdmin administrator account. This is often done by the Director of Admissions, but it can be done by anyone in the system who has the appropriate admin account permissions.
Readers are assigned from the Admissions List Page. This is typically done after a student’s Application is complete.
- Filter your Admissions List Page to show all students in the Application Complete status.
- Select which Students you want to assign to a group of readers.
- From the bulk edit menu, select 'Manage Readers.'
- Within the manage readers pop-up box, select which Readers to assign to the selected Students and then click 'Save.' This box is multi-select.
- Upon reader assignment, the Students will be automatically moved to the Review in Progress status. This status change should not be changed manually, as the automation indicates that at least one reader has been assigned to a candidate.
- If you need to remove a reader from a candidate, you can follow the same steps and select remove.
Once assigned, Readers will receive a notification that they have candidates to Review. Reader Notifications are sent out once per day (very early in the morning), which means the assigned readers won’t get multiple notifications in a day if you add additional students or remove students later that same day.
Reader Only (Limited User) View
When a reader without full SchoolAdmin access logs in, they will be presented with their Review List Page, which will show all outstanding candidates left to be reviewed under the 'My Assigned Reviews' tab. Once a candidate has been scored on all rating criteria, they will move to the 'My Completed Reviews' tab. To begin the review process, each reader will click on the green 'Review' button to the left of each candidate name.
Admin Reader View
For any admins or users with reading rights, you can access your assigned candidate list within the Admissions List Page --> My Reviews tab. All outstanding candidates left to be reviewed will display under the 'My Assigned Reviews' tab. Once a candidate has been scored on all rating criteria, they will move to the 'My Completed Reviews' tab. Please note, it may take a few minutes for the candidate to move from one tab to the next. To begin the review process, each reader will click on the green 'Review' button to the left of each candidate name.