The SchoolAdmin Review Module allows schools to combine the information collected during a student’s application process into an easy to read package for readers to score and make recommendations. Input from the readers is collected into a summary list that facilitates committee meetings decision making.
The Review Process consists of 2 primary phases:
- Committee Decisions
Schools vary greatly in who plays a role in both reading and the decision phase. Additionally, schools also vary whether they continuously read and score as applications are completed, or whether there is a more defined window in which reading takes place. The SchoolAdmin system facilitates a wide manner of processes.
When setting up the Review Module you can:
- Choose what information is included in the Review packet. For example, what forms or documents the parent submitted or notes that have been collected along the way. Click here to learn more.
- Define what fields you want to display on the Candidate Cover sheet. Click here to learn more.
- Define the rating criteria and scale that you’ll use to grade candidates. Click here to learn more.
- Define your review list columns and filters for readers and committee review. Click here to learn more.
- Define the types of decision recommendations the committee will make. Click here to learn more.
- Add reviewers or set review permissions for existing users. Click here to learn more.
- Click here for additional how-to videos such as assigning candidates to readers, scoring a candidate as a reader, and making final decisions in committee review.