The following video is a full-length recording of the Review Module training, which covers the following topics:
- Setting up the documents for review, the candidate cover sheet, rating criteria, review list columns and filters, and preliminary decision types.
- Setting up reader access and assigning readers for a candidate.
- How to review a candidate as a reader-only or existing user.
- Committee review page and decision-making.
- Review-related searches and list pages.
- Making status changes after decisions have been made.