Application Forms can be filled out by an Admin, which is useful for two cases:
- If a parent is unable to submit an online application form, you can copy the information from a paper application form to the online format.
- You can also fill out an application form online while talking to a parent on the phone or for a family that doesn't have computer/internet access.
To access the form, use the Quick Action, indicated by the plus sign, in the upper right of your site.
Click on it and and then select 'Fill out an application form.' This will work the same way as the application form that the parent fills out, except for the following:
- There’s no thank you page at the end
- There's no automated thank you email that goes out to the parent.
- In addition, most fields that are marked as required for parents are not required for you, the Admin, to complete in order to submit the form.
You can then gather the information you need, import the form, and then direct the parent to the portal. The parent will need to create a parent portal account and authenticate to access their child's checklist. To learn more about authentication codes, click here.