"Easy to manage and track accounts. Great to communicate to a bulk of students!" - Executive Assistant & Admissions Associate @ a Private Christian School
Marketing and events are key to your school's success. There are several features in SchoolAdmin that will be useful to you as you do outreach to prospective families, as well as run engaging school events.
- Calendars & Scheduling - Families can register for events on an online form (such as the inquiry) or from their checklists. Automatic confirmation and reminder emails can be customized to your process too.
- Communication Options - Create personalized automated communication plans, emails, text messages, letters, and labels to communicate efficiently with your prospective families.
Read on for more! We look forward to working with you.
Please note: This list is somewhat condensed as each article includes links to additional related content.
- Introduction to Communications Video Tutorial - Watch a 50-minute video tutorial about how to utilize emails, letters, labels, and text messages for your Admissions & Enrollment Process.
- Automated Communication Plan Setup - Learn how to set up automated emails and reminders to create a mission-focused communication plan.
- Basic HTML Overview - Learn about some basic HTML that can be used to customize your templates.
- Parent Communications - Learn how to use automated and manual communications to personalize the parent and student journey!
Learn how to create and use:
Pro Tip: Use label templates in SchoolAdmin to make student or parent name badges that you can use at in-person events.
- Creating New Calendars - Learn about calendars and how to change the confirmation and reminder emails for your events.
- Calendar Event Search - Learn how to pull a report of students who are registered for an event.
- Bulk Edits - Learn how to make updates in bulk from a search, report, or list page. After any school events, you can use this feature to bulk update the calendar checklist item for everyone who attended!
Running virtual events this year?
Click here to view our content on moving to a virtual admissions office.
Inquiry & Application
- Communication Setup - Learn about configuring the automatic thank you emails that families receive, and how to customize the content of those emails.
- Parent Portal Content - Learn how to manage customized messaging and thank you pages within the Parent Portal.
On your school's website:
- Take time to review how many clicks it takes to find your inquiry, application, or event registration forms. Are they easy for parents to locate?
- Clearly link to your SchoolAdmin Parent Portal and the Parent Portal Help Center to help guide families in the process.
- Link to any special events through either public calendars or the Inquiry Form (if events are posted here).
We hope this information gives you a good place to get started with using SchoolAdmin. If you need extra help, click here to learn how to contact our best-in-class Support Team!