Permissions give your admins and users access to different components of the SchoolAdmin system. They can be configured by any System Admin. To learn more about how to configure Admin Accounts and permissions in general, click here.
The Data permission is commonly used in conjunction with other permissions to further refine access to sensitive information.
The Data permission option provides access to:
Search & Reports
- Searching or displaying columns for field data that is grouped under the 'Id Field' grouping.
- Field data that is grouped under the 'Id Field' grouping within the Personal tab.
- Notes, Activities and Data that either have no visibility permissions set within the Recent Activity section, or that have the 'Data' visibility permission set.
(Admin and System Admin roles ONLY). Access to all pages under the Fields & Data page including:
- Contact Layout
- Custom Statuses
- Duplicate Contact Matching
- Duplicate Household Matching
- SSAT Matching (clients using the SSAT Test Score Integration only)
- Data Export
- Enrollment Setup
- Import Data
- Import Configurations
- Bulk File Upload
- Scheduled Exports
- SFTP Setup