Permissions give your admins and users access to different components of the SchoolAdmin system. They can be configured by any System Admin. To learn more about how to configure Admin Accounts and permissions in general, click here.
The Scheduling permission option provides access to the Scheduling tab within SchoolAdmin, including:
- Creating new calendars (Admins and System Admin roles ONLY)
- Editing details for existing calendars within the Calendar Settings menu
- Creating, editing, or deleting appointment slots
- Viewing upcoming and recently scheduled appointments
- Cancelling booked appointments
- Creating, editing, or deleting User Schedules