Permissions give your admins and users access to different components of the SchoolAdmin system. They can be configured by any System Admin. To learn more about how to configure Admin Accounts and permissions in general, click here.
The Enrollment permission option provides access to:
- Enrollment tab and associated list pages (Students in Enrollment, Enrolled Students). Note: The Tuition & Fees list page within the Enrollment tab requires Financial permissions.
Search & Reports
- Searching or displaying columns for field data that is grouped under the Enrollment tab on the contact record. Click here to learn more about which field groupings are included within the Enrollment tab.
- Current counts for Enrollment statuses below the funnel. (Must also have Admissions Permissions).
- Bulk updating Enrollment checklist items.
- Please note: If enrollment permissions are disabled, but financial permissions are enabled for an account, that account will have access to the following field groupings: contract, tuition and fees, tuition assistance, and scholarship.
- Enrollment checklist.
- Field data that is grouped under the Enrollment tab. Click here to learn more about which field groupings are included within the Enrollment tab.
- Files and forms that were submitted to the Enrollment checklist. Exceptions: Viewing a submitted contract requires Financial Permissions. The student profile picture will also show at the top section of the contact record regardless of permissions.
- Notes, Activities and Emails that either have no visibility permissions set within the Recent Activity section, or that have the 'Enrollment' visibility permission set.
- Please note: Fields that are added to the Contact Widget section of the contact record will be display regardless of which permissions are set.
- Enrollment checklist settings page (Admin and System Admin roles ONLY).