Permissions give your admins and users access to different components of the SchoolAdmin system. They can be configured by any System Admin. To learn more about how to configure Admin Accounts and permissions in general, click here.
The Admissions permission option provides access to:
- Admissions tab and associated list pages (Prospects, Inquiries, Applicants, Candidates in Review and Entering Enrollment).
Search & Reports
- Searching or displaying columns for field data that is grouped under the Admissions tab on the contact record. Click here to learn more about which field groupings are included within the Admissions tab.
- Admissions Funnel and current counts for Admissions statuses below the funnel.
- Bulk updating Inquiry or Admissions checklist items.
- Admissions checklist.
- Field data that is grouped under the Admissions tab. Click here to learn more about which field groupings are included within the Admissions tab.
- Files and forms that were submitted to the Admissions checklist, including the Application. The only exception is the student profile picture, which shows at the top section of the contact record.
- Notes, Activities and Emails within the Recent Activity section that are set to be visible to 'Admissions' or 'All'.
- Please note: Fields that are added to the Contact Widget section of the contact record will be displayed regardless of which permissions are set.
- Inquiry and Admissions checklist settings pages (Admin and System Admin roles ONLY)