Please join an Enrollment Strategist in a complimentary weekly offering to learn how to use SchoolAdmin in a virtual classroom. Office Hours is where you can ask how-to questions, learn about existing features you may not be using, as well as new features that we release! You'll also have the added benefit and opportunity to collaborate with your peers!
- Office Hours is a place to learn how to do something using a training demo site only.
- Office Hours is NOT the same as Support, nor will it expedite a response to a ticket in Support. Your individual site cannot be displayed to troubleshoot issues you're having or to make site changes. Please contact our best-in-class Support team for these items.
We look forward to supporting you all in different ways so we can continue to be better, together!
Let's Connect! (Registration Links Below)
Please note the dates and content for each session you'd like to attend, as displayed in the calendar below. If you missed the April 2020 Product Update webinar, you can access a copy of the slide deck here.
Wednesday Morning Track: 10am - 11am Central
How to Join
- October 21st: Open Q & A: Bring your questions!
- October 28th: Imports and How to Validate. Learn how to create and/or update data in SchoolAdmin using the Import Data tool. This training will cover how to create new and update existing contacts, setup an import mapping template, manage duplicate matches, validate an import, and best practices.
- November 4th: Customer Engagement Series with the Product and Customer Success Teams. Please join us for our new "Customer Engagement" series with Braxton Smallwood, Director of Product Management and Courtney Single, Enrollment Strategist. Our mission in these collaborative sessions is to strengthen the partnership and dialogue between you, our client community, and the SchoolAdmin Product Team. This will ensure a feedback loop that brings your needs to our attention, and to peer-reviewed fruition. Sessions will include feature request discussions and a peek into our current and upcoming priorities.
- November 11th: Online Reviews. Learn how to setup an easy to read online Review process, assign candidates to readers, read and score online review packets and make committee decisions.
- November 18th: Enrollment Refresh Process. Learn how to use the Enrollment Refresh process checklist to update tuition and fees, contract language, checklist requirements, and more. You'll also learn how to move new families into enrollment, rollover returning families, and manage checklist completion for a stronger yield.
- November 25th: Open Q & A. Bring your questions!
Thursday Afternoon Track: 1:00pm-2:00pm Central
How to Join
- October 22nd: Checklist Item Searches. Learn how to report on complete/incomplete checklist items, search on checklist item completion by date, how to view event registration vs event attendance, and who inquired and applied vs who only applied via form checklist items.
- October 29th: Open Q & A. Bring your questions!
- November 5th: Enrollment Refresh Process. Learn how to use the Enrollment Refresh process checklist to update tuition and fees, contract language, checklist requirements, and more. You'll also learn how to move new families into enrollment, rollover returning families, and manage checklist completion for a stronger yield.
- November 12th: Open Q & A. Bring your questions!
- November 19th: Enrollment Communications and Reporting. Learn best practices for branded enrollment communications, how to automate submitted contract reminders, how to automate checklist completion emails to families, and how to create a variety of enrollment specific reports.
- Click here to join our "Enrollment Management Leaders" online Slack community to share ideas with your peers 24/7.
- Click here to view additional training webinars (if available) and learn what courses are available for individualized trainings.
- Click here to register for and view our on-demand thought leadership webinars.
- Click here to learn about the benefits of on-site or in-person training and consulting services hosted at your school or at the SchoolAdmin Office in Austin, Texas.
- Click here for the "New User On-Boarding" guide.