If your school has recurring data reporting needs which require heavy manipulation of data, or if other specific requirements are required by your third-party system, a custom data export can be an efficient way to meet these needs.
Data Export to SIS & 3rd Party Systems
Exports to Student Information Systems (SIS), fundraising systems, and other 3rd-party systems.
- Project setup and consultation.
- Data mapping to 3rd-party system requirements (data transformation & data normalization). Example: Transform student ethnicity (as captured on an enrollment form in a human-readable text) to SIS-specific codes used for state reporting.
- ID sync between systems.
- Common exports include: Blackbaud Education Edge, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Veracross, Senior Systems, Rediker, PCR, Inresonance, Alma, Schoolmaster, Skyward, Magnus, Infinite Campus, FileMaker Pro, Aeries.
- We can prepare a custom export for any system that accepts .CSV file imports.
- Completion of data dictionary for mapping and transformations of data. Must include valid value lists and required formats.
- Validation of exported data prior to importing into 3rd-party system.
- Final import into 3rd-party system.
- Additional responsibilities may be defined on a per-project basis.
- Project management and preparation of custom export.
- Standard custom data export service level agreement from receipt of final requirements: 1 to 2 weeks.