Do I have to set-up billing auto reminders?
- There are a number of automatic reminders configured by default to help you communicate with parents. They include balance statements, payment receipts, and overdue reminders. Overdue reminders are based on the billing day, grace period, and/or overdue threshold settings. Click here to learn more. You have full control over the content of all communications and can expand on what's automated.
How do I send text reminders for payments?
- Currently, automated reminders are only supported via email. Schools can manually send out a bulk text at any time.
Can you build out a communication plan that will email a statement of what is due right before the payment is due?
- We already have one setup for you! Parents/guardians that are financially responsible will receive a billing statement 10 days before a payment is due and a reminder will go out 2 days before the payment is due. An overdue email will go out automatically if the overdue threshold (located in the Billing Setup page) is met or exceeded. Click here to learn more.
How do I customize the Billing Statement email and other system automated messages with my school banner/logo?
- Click here to customize the following Billing Email Templates and to learn when these emails go out: Account Overdue, Payment Failure, Payment Received, Statement Updated, Upcoming Payment and Upcoming Statement.
Will the parent/payer get an automated updated statement email if a charge is added or a credit is applied?
- Not at this time. When adding charges or credits within the payer record, click on the 'Send Statement' button to send an updated statement to reflect recent changes. The parent/payer will receive the 'Statement Updated' email template within Settings-->Communications-->Email Templates-->Billing.