The 'Recently Imported' Forms page will display all inquiry and application forms that been either imported automatically by the system (for those schools that have their auto-import turned on) and forms that were manually imported by the school. Manually imported forms are for schools that do not have auto-import turned on and for forms that have potential duplicate contacts in the system.
- Click here to learn about the 'Forms Inbox' and how to import forms.
- Click here to learn about the 'Draft Applicants' page and how to interact with these families to increase your conversions and yield.
Here you can see the following:
- Name on Form: Name of the child that's inquiring or applying to your school.
- Form Type: Indicates if it's an Inquiry or Application Form
- Source: Indicates if it's an Online Inquiry or Online Application form if filled out by a parent/guardian. If the form was entered by an Admin, this column will indicate "Admin entered."
- Submission Date: The date the parent/guardian/admin submitted the completed form.
- Apply Grade: Grade that the child is inquiring about/applying for.
- Apply Year: Year that the child is inquiring about/applying for.