The Enrollment tab of the contact record is where you can view and edit all fields that are displayed within a certain set of field groupings. These field groupings will only display for admin accounts where the 'Enrollment' permission is set within the 'Admin Accounts' page. Within this page, you can perform the following actions:
Show All (1): This option will display all fields that have been completed and that are incomplete within this tab.
Show only Completed (2): This option will display only the fields that have been filled out. All remaining fields will be hidden from view.
Field Groupings (3): The enrollment tab displays the groupings listed below for admin accounts with the ‘enrollment permission’ set.
- Enrollment: This includes fields such as enrollment type, enroll intent, not enrolling reason, dual signature controls, bus or lunch programs, etc.
- Medical: This includes fields such as allergies, medications, medical contact details, etc.
- Tuition and Fees: This includes fields such as deposit amount, deposit payment method, deposit override, tuition override, required fees, etc.
- Tuition Assistance: This includes tuition assistance requests, amounts granted, etc.
- Scholarship: This includes scholarship names, scholarship amounts, etc.
To learn what fields are assigned to each grouping in your site and how to update the field groupings, read the article on Field & Data settings.
Edit Fields (4): This button allows you to edit/update all of the fields within the page.
In edit mode, you can update any fields that were incorrectly filled out on a form by a parent, update information to make it current, or fill out a field that’s internal facing only. Once you’re done, click save edits in the upper right or near the bottom of the page.
Please note: Updating fields within the contact record does NOT update the information that was filled out on the form. Fields on forms are saved as is and do not update unless a new form is submitted as a replacement.