Go to Settings > Forms and select the form type you wish to edit. See below for descriptions of each form type. Please contact SchoolAdmin Support if you need assistance.
- Inquiry Forms – The form a family fills out to inquire about your school.
- Application Forms – The form a family fills out to apply to your school.
- Custom Admission Forms – Any form other than the application that a family would fill out during the application process. Some examples include student essay questions, a personal statement form, and/or event signup forms.
- Teacher Recommendation Forms – Forms parents can send to teachers to receive recommendations. These can be subject area specific.
- Recommendation Customization – This page allows you to customize the decline reasons for teacher recommendation forms.
- Contract Forms – The form used after a family accepts an offer to your school and decides to enroll.
- Custom Enrollment Forms – Any form other than the enrollment contract/registration form that a family would fill out during the enrollment process. Some examples include emergency contact form, health forms, and/or transportation forms.
Once you’ve selected the form you wish to edit, select the term/school year from the drop down menu at the top of the page. Below that, you will see the following columns:
State (1): This is the current state of the form. A form can have the following states:
- Active: The current published version of the form. This is the form a family sees. IMPORTANT: only one version of the form can be active at a time.
- Draft: The form is editable and not currently viewable by a family.
- Retired: This is a previously published form that has been retired and is no longer viewable by the family.
Created at (2): This is the date and time that the form was created.
Published at (3): For active or retired forms, this is the date and time the form was published at. Draft forms will not appear in this column.
Last Edited by (4): This displays the name of the Admin that last edited the form and saved their changes.
Actions (5): These are the actions you can take on a form.
- Show: For published and retired forms, this action will give you a technical overview of the form attributes. For draft forms, this action will let you edit the form.
- Clone: This action creates a copy of the form in a draft state so you can edit and/or publish it. A best practice is to clone the active form, so that you are editing the most recent version.
- Publish: This will publish the form and make it viewable to families.
- Delete: This will permanently delete the draft version of the form. This action will not display for active or retired forms.
- Preview: This action will display the form from the family view. This is the best way to test the changes made to the form.
Form Comment (6): This is where an Admin can leave comments about their form changes.